Baxter Blog (and Murphy, too!)

A blog about my cats, Baxter and Murphy, or anything else I feel like discussing.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New time wasting discovery!!

I was browsing my computer today and came across a program called Comic Life. Curious to see what it did, I opened it, and it turns out it's a make your own comic book program that links directly to your photos. I still have no idea why it was on my computer in the first place, but here's what I created in about two minutes: (click to enlarge it to see what everyone is saying)


The Animated Adventures of Baxter and Murphy can't be far behind.

I'm such a dork. :-p

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how I love you- Froggy and Rabbito made me laugh out loud IN CLASS. Guess I should stop reading blogs in class?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home