Baxter Blog (and Murphy, too!)

A blog about my cats, Baxter and Murphy, or anything else I feel like discussing.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Picture time!

I have a new camera phone, which means I'm always ready & armed to photograph the kitties. Including the first picture ever that almost captures the beauty of Murphy's eyes (which can only be truly realized in person). Enjoy!



Look at those eyes!



Still cute, though Murphy remains pretty non-photogenic. Oh well.



Were you thinking of going somewhere? Because we plan on blocking the door.



Baxter looks like he's about to wreck Murphy.



Should it concern me that Baxter has a fondness for wearing (and sleeping in) my clothes?



What's more wrong: That I set this image to pop up whenever I get a phone call, or that sometimes I don't want to answer the phone because the picture is so cute?



The phone came with all these weird templates. Not sure what the actual use for this one is.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You, my dear, are my most phone-addicted friend. You always have the coolest phone. though the templates? just confuse me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home